11 February 2010

Reocities

The process of transferring all the files from my old website at Geocities.com to my new website http://www.hoelseth.no/ (or http://www.hoelseth.com/) is obviously taking more time than what I had originally planned. Hopefully the work will be completed during the spring. I need to do a "freshing up" of some of the pages as well, and new content will be added.

In the meantime, it is still possible to view the old website at Reocities. The exact address is [removed]. In other words, the [removed letter] has been replaced by a [removed letter]. As of now you will not be able to access all the pages of the former website, but at least some of them.

I will of course tell you here when the transfer to the new website has been completed. So stay tuned!

Updated on Monday 5 June 2023 after being informed by the Blogger team that the article had been depublished on 31 May 2023 due to links to expired websites that later have been categorized as "unsafe" or possibly "malicious". It is of course impossible to have control on all links made in articles published many years ago, but I have removed the links, as I can well understand and accept the reasons behind the depublishing, and hope the changes will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment