19 February 2012

The Royal Palace, Oslo, Norway, February 2012

(1)

(2)

(3) Statue of King Karl III (XIV) Johan of Sweden and Norway.

The photos were taken in the morning of Sunday 5 February 2012 when I was on my way to the House of Literature for the Reagan Conference. In the last few days we have had milder temperatures, so some of the snow is probably gone by now (I can't see the Palace from my office window in Haakon VIIs gate (!)). I guess it is on time to post the photos before it is too late. We could of course get more snow this winter, but March is not that far away.

As you can see renovation work is being done on the roof of the Royal Palace. The work will be finished in "ultimo 2012".

Updated on Tuesday 21 February 2012 at 13.30 (one half-finished sentence deleted).


Blogglisten

No comments:

Post a Comment