19 March 2013

National Journal: D.C. Landmarks Under Construction

The second item on my recommended reading list today (the first was Scouting NY: King Zog of the Albanians Long Island estate) is National Journal's article D.C: Landmarks Under Construction, which was published earlier today (19 March 2013). It tells among others how long it took to finish some of the most popular sights in Washington D.C., and it certainly brings many happy memories from my visitis to the D.C. area in 1999, 2009 and 2012.

It also reminds me that I soon have to start writing about my visit to the USA last year. On 9 September 2012 I published Arlington National Cemetery, Virginia, USA (2012), Part I, but I haven't got to the second part yet. After my summer vacation I have been to Norwich, UK twice as well as Lithuania, so I have to decide on what to write about first...

No comments:

Post a Comment