10 July 2017

Longest reigns page updated

On 21 June 2017 the King of Saudi Arabia issued a decree relieving his nephew Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, b. 1959, of his duties as among others Crown Prince and replaced him by his own son, Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, b. 1985.

I had of course meant to update the Longest reigns page much earlier, but other tasks had to come first. I have also corrected the information about the heir to the throne of Bhutan, as Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck replaced his uncle, Jigyel Ugyen Wangchuck, when he was born on 5 February 2016. I follow the news of the King of Bhutan and his family through his Facebook page, but still failed to act on the royal birth at the time. But better late than never, as they say.

Hopefully the Longest reigns page is in better shape now. Please tell, either here or by e-mail, if you find other mistakes. The biggest challenge tonight is that my CoffeeCup html editor doesn't work properly, as it refuses to give me previews of the changes I make. I hope I will not have to update my website too many times tonight ...

No comments:

Post a Comment