18 January 2011

Filigrando Cafe & Lunch, Poznan, Poland









I visited the Polish city of Poznan the last weekend of November 2010, as I have already written about earlier this month. There will be more articles from the visit later on.

On the first day of our visit my wife and I had lunch at a nice little café at the old town square, Stary Rynek. The food was great and the prices reasonable as well, but what I particularly remember from the café was the interior!

Normally I would leave comments on interior design to Dagny, who is the wife of a first cousin of mine, and whose blog on interior design and fashion is well worth visiting. But I just had to take photos of our visit as a memory and to share with others! Should you visit Poznan, I can absolutely recommend Filigrando, which you will find at Stary Rynek no. 49, close to Szkolna street.

Filigrando also has a café with a similar interior at the mall Stary Browar. The mall is built on the premises of the former Hugger Brewery and is also worth visiting. You cannot separate most shopping malls from eachother, but the architecture of Stary Browar is just amazing and not possible to forget.

Blogglisten

2 comments:

  1. Tusen takk for at du nevnte bloggen min, Dag! :) Det så ut som en morsom cafe, og ikke minst med særdeles gode kaker! :)

    dagny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Cafe! :)

    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete